LeasePlan’s Mike Camnetar named to NAFA Board of Directors
NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry's largest membership association, announced its 2019 officers and Board of Directors, on Feb. 21, 2019. Mike Camnetar, LeasePlan USA’s regional vice president, business development has been named to the role of vice president.
Chosen as Officers for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors are:
- President – Patti Earley, CAFMÂ®, Fleet Fueling Operations Supervisor, Florida Power & Light
- Senior Vice President – Ray Brisby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, Calgary Fire Department
- Vice President – Mike Camnetar, CAFM, Regional Vice President, Business Development, LeasePlan USA
- Secretary/Treasurer – Kathy Wellik, CAFM, Fleet Director, Iowa State University Transportation Services
New members elected to the Board of Directors are:
- Robert Mossing, Fleet Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Adam Seifert, CAFM, Team Lead – Consulting, ARI
- Mark A. Smith, CAFM
Rounding out the NAFA Board are:
- Richard Battersby, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Oakland, Calif.
- Nancy Bean, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Provo, Utah
- David Hayward, Manager, Deloitte
- Maria Neve, Government Sales Manager, Merchants Fleet
- Steve Saltzgiver, CAFSÂ®, Manager, Mercury Associates
- Bryan Flansburg, CAFM, Location Manager, First Student (Immediate Past President)
NAFA thanks Patrick Barrett, CAFM, and Jeffrey Jeter for their service on the Board of Directors, as their terms conclude.
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the trade organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements and vehicle fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes; and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA's members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA's members control assets and services well in excess of $100 billion each year.