Hurricane Michael resources for fleets
Have you been affected by Hurricane Michael? Check out the driving resources below to help you get through this difficult time.
For emergencies or assistance with your fleet vehicle, please contact LeasePlan at 800-323-6644.
- How to find fuel – LeasePlan is working with our fuel partner, WEX, to monitor station activity in the Gulf Coast. This report from WEX will show you stations that are able to provide fuel to your drivers. We will continue to update files as new data becomes available. You can also visit the MyLeasePlan app for information on the nearest gas station.
- Rental vehicle availability – If you need a rental vehicle, please follow the normal process and call us at 800-323-6644. Here is some information on the availability through Enterprise.
- Driving in flooded areas – The National Weather Service (NWS) advises not to drive in flooded roadways. Here’s more information on flood safety from NWS.
- Flooded vehicles – If your vehicles has been flooded, DO NOT attempt to start it. Here are some more tips on dealing with a flooded vehicle.
- General road emergency information – The Alabama, Florida and Georgia Departments of Transportation have released travel information for Alabama, Florida and Georgia motorists affected by the hurricane.
- Emergency supplies – FEMA recommends keeping an emergency supply kit on hand at all times especially when the threat of a severe weather event arises. This is what the kit should include.
LeasePlan would like to remind you and your drivers that we are open 24 hours per day to assist with your company's fleet needs. In the event of an emergency, please call us at 800-323-6644.